Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Other Knee

I know..I know, its been a while since I have posted anything. I have to be honest I have been really busy. I have been running but not very far since my Left Knee; which is, the other injured knee is still not a 100%. Today I ran 3 miles and had to wear a knee brace again. I just want to get over this injury. The weather in Chicago is starting to get nice and I want to run.
I joined CARA and will be starting to train with them for the Chicago Marathon. I was going to run the Ravenswood race this weekend but if my knee doesn't feel better by Friday, I'm going to sit it out. Reminder if you have not done so yet take a look at http://www.firstgiving.com/joeruns This is my charity page and I hope that you can tell as many people you know and get the word out. Thanks and Ill post soon.

No comments: