Tuesday, August 19, 2008

17

This past weekend my running group (CARA) ran our normal long weekend run. I again decided to run with the intermediate group and did 17 miles. For the first time in a long time this run hurt. It was my toes that were hurting. My socks were to thick and my feet were killing me at the end. My hips and knees felt this run also but after 13 miles or so I do feel my runs. I will be running 18 miles this weekend with the running group then I'm off to the Azores Islands for a late summer vacation. I will be continuing the training schedule and will try to blog from there if its possible.

We are only 9 weeks away from the Chicago Marathon. I ask those of you who read this to consider my charity as an end of the year tax break. www.firstgiving.com/joeruns

No comments: