Sunday, June 22, 2008

Training

Well Its Chicago Marathon training session. For the past two weeks I have been running regularly. Last week I ran a total of 9 miles for the week and this week I ran 9 with a long run this morning of 7 miles. I decided to run in the 9:00 minute mile group and It was a nice pace. I had a hard time at first staying with the group since I wanted to pass everyone up, but was happy to be running with a group for a change. Betsy was our leader and she works for CARA and was a great group leader. As the weeks progress so do the mileage during the week and weekend runs become longer. If you have not done so yet, take a look at my fundraising page. www.firstgiving.com/joeruns I'll keep writing on how training is going.

2 comments:

megha said...

hi, thanks for sharing about marathon progress with us

Free Running

Joe said...

No problem....I'm sorry I am a little behind.