Sunday, February 10, 2008

-8

The saying goes, "if you don't like the weather wait a minute." This is so true for those of us who live in Chicago. Friday it was a nice 35ish degrees and yesterday it was high 20's and today its -8. Thanks to the cold, I stuck running inside. Yesterday I ran on the treadmill and did 2.5 miles in 18 minutes. I am trying to do shorter fast runs on the treadmill. I have also been training the rest of my body to help build up that indurance that is needed for long runs and so I don't disapear from weight loss. Before Miami I said that I wanted to set a few goals for the year. So far I have one. I want to run my March 2nd race in under 24 minutes. Its a 5k and I think I can do it, now if someone could just turn up the temperature outside I would be set.

No comments: