Monday, February 25, 2008

Remember Me

I am so sorry. I know its been a while since I have posted anything, but not much had happened. Over the last week I only ran once and it was nothing impressive. I have been trying to get my motivation back. I think it may becoming back since, I ran on Saturday and Sunday 3 miles each day and even started trying to help a friend to learn how to run. I was also able to view Spirit of the Marathon and it was a great movie and I think that may have helped me shake off this funk. The weather here in Chicago became nice over the weekend, but again today its snowing. I am going to run a few days this week, but tonight is my normal off day. I will be trying to work on my speed so I can get to my goal on this Sunday's race, which is to finish under 24 minutes. I will also be starting a new workout plan that I have talked about before this week. The workout plan is to try to achieve my other goal; summer Ab's.

No comments: